Forum Discussion

cannonfodder_iv
New Spectator
6 years ago

What define's the "Weakest Ally" when Chewbacca is guarding?

Was playing around a bit this morning trying to get Chewbacca to guard Greedo in a low-end Sith raid, but he guarded Death Trooper instead.

Greedo: G9, modded to 10993 health, 11912 protection (from 10677, 7543)
DT: G8 modded to 18790 health, 12185 protection (from 17040, 8780)

Modded Greedo doesn't exceed unmodded DT. Does "weakest" imply gear level above all else?
  • No it's definitely HP/Prot based. I have him guarding my g12 cls ahead of g11 GK for example. Does the leader you're using give greedo extra HP/Prot and not DT?
  • Could that perhaps be in a Boba lead team? I assume the bounty hunters have a total of over 146% Potency?
  • It's always something. Yes, Boba is the leader and I completely forgot about the potency bonus. Thank you @Firefoxx666 and @LuCaspa
  • "LuCaspa;c-1744436" wrote:
    Could that perhaps be in a Boba lead team? I assume the bounty hunters have a total of over 146% Potency?

I at first thought bossk but that's only +50% protection. Forgot about boba lead.
  • The guard buff takes effect after all leader bonuses and uniques are calculated. I tested in a Bastilla lead team with my tankiest non-Jedi character, K2SO, and he got guard because the Jedi had so much bonus protection. It literally accounts for any "hitpoint" on a character.
  • "NoobSaibot12321;c-1745137" wrote:
    Is it better for CLS or C3PO to have guard?

Cls
  • @DavinFelth are you taking into account the 50% extra health Jango gets from his unique? That would probably push him higher than Dengar.