Forum Discussion

7 years ago

What's Your Cantina Farming Method?

I've been using sets of 5 for cantina nodes but now I'm mainly getting 0-1 with crits of 2 shards. What do you guys do when farming cantina nodes?
  • I would NEVER do 20-at-a-time again! I think two days in a row I rolled the dice on 20-cantina-battles-at-once, and I got ZERO shards . . . both times. The chance of rolling twenty six-sided dice and not getting any 5's or 6's . . . two days in a row . . . is crazy super stupid low. I don't trust it.
  • I just go all in at once. I don't think it would make too much of a difference how you did it. I just accept that the grind is the grind and go for all at once
  • All at once. Whatever I can afford. And again, it's RNG. If I'm mass-farming one character for a week or two then who cares if I get zero with one refresh and 12 sims, the next day I'll get 9/12.
  • Depending on who I am farming and what I am farming for I do 10 each for two characters after the 3 refreshes on the 10,12,16 nodes. If it's two of the 8 node characters I do 20 each to get bang for my buck. When I am locked in on farming a specific toon and not multiple I always drop 20 on matter what and farm them as fast as possible. For example if Bastila or Arrua Sing become cantina node farms no matter what I am going all in on her for two to three weeks until I get them to 7-stars.
  • I used to do all energy at once but when you do 20 sims and get 1 shard that’s hard to take. So lately I’ve been doing 5 then 6 then 5. I feel like I am getting more shards. If I get 2 bad drops for anything I just stop and come back to it later in the day.
  • 1/3 drop rate, people. Whether you go 1-5-8-50 you'll average out to 33% over time.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 10 days ago