Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Where do you use your Scavenger Rey?

My General Grievous is G7 4*, so he is definitely 1 of my C teams, but his leader ability seems to be very synergistic with any toon like Scavenger Rey, so I have her behind him at the moment. If you ever need to pull her out in GA, where do you do it?
  • I use her under a zFinn lead, with RT, RP, and Poe (I run RJT/BB8/R2/Holdo/Rose too). Even after the nerf, I think Finn's still pretty effective. Feels about the same as before, plus, a mass daze (from, say, Logray) is no longer a death knell for the team with Finn's cleanse.
  • Anywhere.. i wouldn't use her in arena she's too weak. But if you wanna try go for it. Who can tell better than you?
  • I'll sometimes use her with a Res B squad on offense. Or possibly to clean up a 1 or 2 toon squad where I just want some fast DPS... but both scenarios are more likely in TW. Since the Finn nerf there isn't as much use, unfortunately.
  • "chionophile;c-1914523" wrote:
    I use her under a zFinn lead, with RT, RP, and Poe (I run RJT/BB8/R2/Holdo/Rose too). Even after the nerf, I think Finn's still pretty effective. Feels about the same as before, plus, a mass daze (from, say, Logray) is no longer a death knell for the team with Finn's cleanse.

Tbf I didn't put the zeta back on Finn.
  • "CCyrilS;c-1914525" wrote:
    "chionophile;c-1914523" wrote:
    I use her under a zFinn lead, with RT, RP, and Poe (I run RJT/BB8/R2/Holdo/Rose too). Even after the nerf, I think Finn's still pretty effective. Feels about the same as before, plus, a mass daze (from, say, Logray) is no longer a death knell for the team with Finn's cleanse.

Tbf I didn't put the zeta back on Finn.

I did, he was a core team for me. I am not disappointed.
  • Just used her under JTR lead this recent TW to clear a Qi'ra + Nest team.