Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Where to spend zetas

I’ll have two and dont know where to put
I tought on Talzin’s leadership,old Ben’s taunt or Hermit Yoda protection recuperation
But i’m open to advices
https://swgoh.gg/p/157258675/characters/
  • I think Hoda's strength flows zeta is pretty good, I've never regretted doing it and I put it on him when I had him at like 5*. He may not be part of the current meta Revan teams, but he's used in so many raid teams including Haat solo teams and he's on your squad, so it will be a big help right now. Otherwise Ezra is a good one and a lot of people like Old Ben's taunt zeta (I don't have experience with it so I can't say for that one), but his seems to me like a counter for specific situations more than a widely-used one. It also looks like you're close to having the needed characters for Revan so you could always save one or two for him when he inevitably comes back within the next 2 months or so.

If you're wanting to branch out of your arena squad for the next zeta or two, CLS's is hugely important on raid teams and tw teams, and helps in every single game mode you use him in. Highly worth, imo, but if you're not trying to solo haat and you're not struggling in tb, though, you could definitely pass on it for now I guess. Also, I did Talzin a little while back and I've never regretted it. I love being able to switch between her and Asajj lead depending on the situation, both are powerful and viable in different places.

I feel like my advice usually boils down to "idk it's up to you man" which is exactly the opposite of what you're here for, so I'll just say that Hoda is a great zeta that you won't regret, so if you're leaning towards it then I say go for it.
  • "ButtrmlkPncakes;c-1701376" wrote:
    I think Hoda's strength flows zeta is pretty good, I've never regretted doing it and I put it on him when I had him at like 5*. He may not be part of the current meta Revan teams, but he's used in so many raid teams including Haat solo teams and he's on your squad, so it will be a big help right now. Otherwise Ezra is a good one and a lot of people like Old Ben's taunt zeta (I don't have experience with it so I can't say for that one), but his seems to me like a counter for specific situations more than a widely-used one. It also looks like you're close to having the needed characters for Revan so you could always save one or two for him when he inevitably comes back within the next 2 months or so.

If you're wanting to branch out of your arena squad for the next zeta or two, CLS's is hugely important on raid teams and tw teams, and helps in every single game mode you use him in. Highly worth, imo, but if you're not trying to solo haat and you're not struggling in tb, though, you could definitely pass on it for now I guess. Also, I did Talzin a little while back and I've never regretted it. I love being able to switch between her and Asajj lead depending on the situation, both are powerful and viable in different places.

I feel like my advice usually boils down to "idk it's up to you man" which is exactly the opposite of what you're here for, so I'll just say that Hoda is a great zeta that you won't regret, so if you're leaning towards it then I say go for it.

I agree with you on Ben’s zeta,i dont see it so much beneficial in raids,only in arena and TW,but as i have him in my arena team i have to think in that possibility too.
    Yoda’s zeta is more versatile,more useful in other game areas apart from arena.I have him almost at 6 stars,wich is nice since my guild runs triunvirate at that level so i’ll be able to use him.
    Some day i’ll put the zeta on CLS,i hope it’ll make him much better
    And i’m happy reading your opinion about Talzin’s leadership,despite of having Assaj leadership zetaed.
    Thanks to you and the others who answered :3
    I think i’m gonna zeta Hermit Yoda and then i’ll see if Talzin