Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Who is the best non faction specific leader?

The poll options are for characters I intend to raise on a decent level (or they already are raised) anyway. However if you have another opinion share in the comments
  • "Olddumper;c-1641305" wrote:
    "NikWolver;c-1639672" wrote:
    "Olddumper;c-1639271" wrote:
    Clone Wars Chewie. The new mods made it so.

Are you talking about the defense boost? Do you think it's that viable? Most used to say to me to not even bother with defense but even before the rework I found it more useful on some characters than stacking health so Im already defense oriented. The thing is I dont have any plans for CW Chewie while I plan to take Fives up to g12 who also gives a decent defense boost

Yep that defense boost is entirely under rated now. Take a toons like Big-Z L3 or Vandor Chewie for instance. They are all incredibly tanky and they heal exceptionally well. With the new mods you can stack 75% defense from defense sets you can set 4 defense primaries which you can take to 20% each at 6 dot and you can add defensive secondaries in there. So with whale mods you can stack 160% defense before the battle starts. Now under Chewie lead they gain flat bonus defense and Defense up buff for just about all the time. At the rate toons like that heal they really become undamageable and DN becomes a must to take on a squad built as such.

I agree. Everybody says that they love thrawn but in my opinion nihilus is the big player out there. He's the only one able to solve problems like these (defense stacking) . If you pair him with traya (distant dream for me) they are kinda unstoppable