Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Will visas mar fit into the meta?

I can see how she will make a useful raid toon
  • Probably not in arena tho. Traya will crush her because of the assists.

That window of time between Visas being f2p and farmed and people getting Traya maybe, but she's alot less useful against say JTR
  • more EP than JTR now.

When attacking an EP team, I think the problem is that if she assists and cleanses if you attack first (a sith), it will grant TM to a EP lead enemy team
  • She will help CLS,GK, Wiggs comp squads on offense. She is going to be flatline on defense in a heartbeat.
  • Would be fun to watch her nice assists and cleanse but not sure if she deserves a spot considering we have many better cleansers and she only works against the sith. Besides, her dark healing is kind of a pointless ability in arena, but a gem in the new raid for sure. Penetration up would be helpful but it's also just a minor buff that can be a little bit better than other offense stat buffs, in pvp.
  • I don't see her as a meta toon. However, with Sith becoming more and more popular these days, she could become part of the counter meta. We all just got her, and started playing around with her.
    I do think she's underrated - it's hard to notice the constant cleansing when you're running on *4 speed. She adds survivability too any team you'd put her in, much like Hermit Yoda. However, since she's a counter toon (with a kit designed to go against certain toons), she's not as plug-and-play as Hermit Yoda. So I don't see her becoming meta unless there are more surprises coming (read: the Jedi Exile)
  • Not while she only has the Light Side, Healer tags. They need to give her Jedi AND Sith tags as she is a Sith and Jedi in KOTOR. So no she won’t be meta, I have solid teams of GK/Zarriss, JTR, and CLS squads and she is too squishy, gets no leadership advantages.
  • i am now using her successfully against EP and sith teams on rex lead, cls, thrawn, gk and visas. I sub back in raid han for her when going against another rex. she fits, but i'm not sure if she is absolutely better than raid han

I understand people have issues w/ her lack of "tags", but if they make her a jedi, she will start to get hurt a lot more by all the palp/vader etc that have anti jedi bonuses

maybe give her a "gray jedi" tag -- ie something that gets leader bonus but not negative effects from enemies etc

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago