Forum Discussion

9 years ago

worst 8 pack.... ever

I got shards for the following.

Qui gon, Ewok scout, snow trooper, ig86, jawa, underground police, chief chirpa

and as my full character... 7 ewok scout shards.
  • Underworld police is shit, but jawa hits pretty hard, hes underrated imo. And ewok scout at 7* is a beast if you have the other ewoks
  • Yeah that would definitely be the worst 8 pack since it's a 7 pack??? I'm assuming you got multiple pulls of one of the characters listed???

I've personally gotten all 8 from characters I already had at 7*. Was less than thrilled, but just put it towards my next star for GG.
  • QGJ is useful if you don't have him 7*: it can save you 2 days of cantina farming. With a new Ewok, some can kill now for 12 shards of Ewok Scout/Elder.
    P.S. If I failed to comfort you... Know, I've done everything I could.
  • "Uriakatos;228287" wrote:
    Underworld police is shit, but jawa hits pretty hard, hes underrated imo. And ewok scout at 7* is a beast if you have the other ewoks

Your attempt to look at the bright side of the worst pull ever is commendable.
  • "Irrlicht;228293" wrote:
    QGJ is useful if you don't have him 7*: it can save you 2 days of cantina farming. With a new Ewok, some can kill now for 12 shards of Ewok Scout/Elder.

Don't need comforting I get an 8 pack 6 or 7 days from arena winnings alone, just wanted to share ea/CG thinks 20 bucks is worth.
  • The one I had yesterday was worse:

Ewok Scout
    Snowtrooper x 2
    FO Stormtrooper
    Resistance Trooper
    Darth Maul
    Hoth Rebel something

and 7 Royal Guard shards........
  • "Irrlicht;228293" wrote:
    QGJ is useful if you don't have him 7*: it can save you 2 days of cantina farming. With a new Ewok, some can kill now for 12 shards of Ewok Scout/Elder.

Your right. There are players that would be envious of the Ewok Elder shards. As far as the rest? Yep pretty terrible.

• "Eaywen;228394" wrote:
    There were no elder shards

Even worse then. I've had Similar pulls. My best was 3 or 4 Kit Fistos in 1 pack. I've also been pretty lucky with Leia(shard collecting)