Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Young Han solo & Vandor Chewbacca How To Use Them(The Silent Scoundrel Rework)

A fruitful day to all & may the force be with you.
YIPEEE!!!!! New Toons Have Been Added Again. I must commend sulport for introducing 2 fresh character that change they way Scoundrels will be viewed for a long time.
1.FIRST question are the new toons viable?
My answer is YES. They are worth acquiring and Are Very arena viable when the lair are used with the right synergy. Young Han Solo & Vandor Chewbacca work brilliantly well against a variety of enemies.

2. WHO are the best team mates to match then with? Many may not agree with me but after much thinking and analysis the best leaders i could come up with were Old ben & Clone wars Chewbacca. I will explain why.

3. FIRST We must understand their abilities. Vandor Chewys two unique abilities require that he is buffed to function at its maximun so you need a toon that frequently gives buffs. ONE way to do so is to use Chewbacca clone wars leadership which auto buffs the entire team with defense up when damages & probides extra defense boost. Also since clone wars Chewbacca isa Scoundrel he will benefit from the revive ability of Vandor Chewy Also Raid Han Zolo is another i dispensible addition because of his frequent buffs High damage unique he also has the Scoundrel tag. With the extra buffs all over the place vandor chewy can get prepared fast & the enemies will have - 25% offense constantly.

4. Young Han Solo on the other hand is a superb toon with great survivability & damage he keeps gaining protection up like Wampa but has a much better cooldown he doesn't require much synergy & will fit in anywhere like raid han.

5.Old Ben lead when paired with raid hand can be very formidable so adding the YHsolo & VanChewy Pair definitely add more bang & spice to combo.

MOCK TEAMS

Clonewars Chewbacca Lead, vandor chewy, young han solo. Stormtrooper han & raid han (zolo)

Old ben lead, Zolo, vandor chewy, young han solo & Stormtrooper han. ( I will uplod a screen shot of the capabilities of Old ben X Zolo Combo 10 defends total in TW the interesting pR was the first 5 battles they were untouched).

I hope this was helpful criticism & more ideas are welcome. THANKS for viewing.

-GENERAL INSTANT