Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Your most fun characters to play with?

Just what the title says-- who do you think is a really fun character to use (regardless whether or not they're on any of your actual squads)?

For me I'd say:

-Death Trooper
-Jyn
-Nihilus
-Kylo
-Raid Han

There's a lot I think look fun that I'm not able to try yet (Chaze, Krooper, Cassian, etc)

• @Gebuttersnaps I'm using the same team in GW and they're really fun. I've also zVeers and their survivability in this part of the game is great. Sometimes I sub StormT by Tarkin just for fun.
    I plan this team for HAAT P2.

Also like to see Ezra when calling Ahsoka as assist and crush Baze without protection in a pass.
  • Palpatine shocking and electrifying everyone just plain nice to watch. Especially when it hits for more than 10k.
    I like playing Jedis with Ezra and Yoda. Yoda juggling with Foresight and copying Retribution of Kylo. Or Ezra calling Aayla on his special and Aayla calling another to attack on her basic, so basically a triple attack.
  • Another vote for Imperial Troopers!

Also, Ewoks + SRP. Cannot wait for the faction pass for these furry dudes!
  • For me its EASILY
    Thrawn. Just such a fun character and is really good w DT and shore. Love the protection heal, cleanse combo w shore then heal everyone. And taunt. It can totally turn a battle around for me
  • Thrawn, no question. Great animation, awesome kit and he gets to kick Baze in his stupid face.
  • Krennic and Death Trooper love watching DT tm boost whenever Krennic takes damage from DOTS
  • Boba lead bounty hunters.

Boba for the lead and execute
    Ig 88 does insane damage
    Dengar or greedo depending on how lucky you feel with dengar.
    cad bane for the easy stun.
    And imo nothing really compares to getting a full round (or two if greedo pops in with perfect timing) of zam wesell's detonations.
    Not my arena team but this is my go to DS and GW team
  • "Mullato;c-1153568" wrote:
    Ezra + Jka.

I would like to add after dropping a zeta on finn.

Resistance
    Resistance
    And
    Resistance