Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Zader Arena Team

Hey Guys,

I will Zeta my Vader soon and I am pretty sure, that I will use the Zeta on him, because I am f2p and he has the most benefit in the different areas of the game and he is pretty easy to gear.

I want to use him as a leader in my arena too, but I am not sure, which team I should run with him.

My favorite team is Vader, Palp, Shore, Nihilus and TFP, but I am not sure about it. I have a pretty fast Boba and his ability block wins me so much games, that I am afraid of replacing him.

https://swgoh.gg/u/wishmastergk/collection/

Here ist my roster. If you guys could give me any advice, I am sure that

THE EMPEROR WILL BE PLEASED ^^
  • I play with zader, zid, zoba, death trooper/tfp and shore or palp.
    My nihilus isn't modded and gearing up and i prefermy fast boba, i love it. Zader and zid make a lot of dot and boba can instakill some fastidious pg. Death trooper is funny with rex team, he can dispell his pg and favorite zader and zid
  • I would say wait. Tarkin will got a rework, it's a question of days. I know zVader is great 'cause I run Vader without a Zeta yet and I plan to do exactly the same as you, but wouldn't it be smarter to wait just few days and see how Tarkin's rework is ?
  • When do you believe he will get his rework?

I have 17/20 Zeta Mats... I will have to wait a few days
  • "WishmasterGK;c-1072254" wrote:
    When do you believe he will get his rework?

I have 17/20 Zeta Mats... I will have to wait a few days

May 25th

• I currently run Zader, EP, Nihilus, Rex, and TFP. They're great on offense, but really bad defense.
  • I have all of the Zetas mentioned here. I currently believe with great mods I am running far and away a better strategy team. i am in a very reactive meta that has already swung in favor of R2 which is why I ditched Zaul.

I am running is Zader (L), nihilus, zoba, GK, and a very fast SA. It absolutely demolishes rex + r2 + (whatever else they run, and super demolish tthem if chaze is present). SA ensures you get off to a head start with zader dots, and nihilus ability cooldown goes first against rex. Against Zaul its a struggle, but still pretty easy to manage a victory since GK soaks up the opening wave. This combo gives you 3 unavoidable attacks (so who cares about Maul dodge), and is very tanky (except SA, but he is hidden most of the time). It also features 2 Aoe ability blocks (ability block from zader basic also). 2 dispels (boba,nihilus basic). It also features GK cleanse-retribution. Very balanced, very deadly, and now with SA very fast.

We currently have in our top 20.
    9 rex+ r2 teams
    8 maul teams (and dwindling since they cant really beat rex+r2)
    3 Zader teams (mine is the only one running SA so far so beating the other two is super easy)