Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Zeta advice

I have two zetas that I can apply. Any advice who I should use them on?

https://swgoh.gg/p/998432264/characters/
  • Either save them for CLS, or if you’re dying to use it, put it on r2’s number crunch. Number Crunch is an extraordinary zeta regardless of development.
  • Yeah, haven't regretted r2d2 or CLS. I'd say r2 helps more rebels, go with him first then cls. That cleanse on a crit is magic. Just mod cls for cc/CD and you'll be good. I still use a wiggs lead with cls, r2 and said Han and it works.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Save your zetas. Your toons aren't well developed enough to give a zeta. You've got an empire thing going but you have all the zeta you need from your empire toons for now. The sith are a work in progress so no point in zeta on Darth Maul.

If CLS returns on January, you have the toons to acquire him. I'd save two zetas for CLS tbh
  • Thanks. I've been holding out for CLS. Wasn't sure if both should be used on him or not. After CLS, should I go number crunch?
  • "ColemanTrebor;c-1735528" wrote:
    Just looking at a roster, I would recommend to gear up Nihilus, he is great

Interesting. I have heard nothing but bad things

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago