Forum Discussion

Seth_Ozzel
New Spectator
7 years ago

Zeta and ship

I read that some of you say that Zeta for Vader is a good thing for his ship. But how does it impact ship stats? I understand that his new unique is good as ship's speed depend on pilot stats, but the Zeta seems to have nothing to do with ship?

Well, i could have the same question for others zetaed pilots.

Could you help me?
  • Honestly, I don‘t think it changes too much. Omegas and zetas count towards the power total of a toon, which in turn add towards the stats of that specific ship. (Correct me if I am wrong)

Thus, you should get some more stats in total, but I don’t think it‘ll be so much that you really "feel" any major impact of Zeta-ing toons
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5f433c/explanation_of_how_ship_stats_work_and_data_tables/

Here is some helpful info on ships.

• It does boost the ship. His ship is now my most powerful ship just based on putting on his second zeta. Reaper was my most powerful.

All my pilots are maxed out, if that does anything for you.
  • Vader is a liability in ships imo. Still to glassy to sustain a long battle. My slowest ship is Biggs in the starting 5, and it is pointless to play defense in ships battles. CG can't figure out how to program AI properly to play defense. You can have a decked out fleet from top to bottle and still get beat by someone with a mediocre starting 5 and a lousy reinforcement fleet. Just play offense is what I say!
  • Any time you gear or skill or mod a character, it increases your ship stats.

Vader ship is meta. But he can be replaced in end game if you choose to.

If your vader is g12, he will be faster than your opponent at g11. If your opponent has the zeta, but you dont (at the same gear lvl) he will be faster.

If you use Vader in arena, zeta him amd his ship will get faster and tankier by a bit. Some people zeta pilots just for the boost to the ship.
  • "Billcarson66;c-1453276" wrote:
    My Vader ship added 2 speed just taking his unique from 1 to 7

This.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 14 hours ago