Forum Discussion

hhfirebubbles
New Spectator
6 years ago

Zeta Luminara with Rebels

Ok, so I’ve got an idea for a squad: zeta luminara lead, chaze, and fulcrum. With Fulcrum’s meditation, chirrut’s HoT grants to rebels on critical hits, plus double HoTs for every buff on every ally multiplies the buffs ahsoka receives for each ally.. I’ve got a few problems though - the main one being, what do y’all think a good fifth toon would be? I’d want someone who can add as many extra buffs as possible, to fully maximize this squad’s potential, but I’m already using Bastila and Yoda. Any ideas?
  • she does additional hits for unique buffs, multiple hots won't increase damage if it works properly
  • If you want to do a ton of damage with her, then play her with GMY/Bastila. They keep a pretty healthy supply of buffs applied.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Blackbeardpepe;c-1778275" wrote:
    You lost me at zeta luminara.

Yeah, unless it somehow enabled a raid solo or something, I dunno why you would ever burn a zeta on such a low-grade character.
  • "Chaoscore;c-1778255" wrote:
    she does additional hits for unique buffs, multiple hots won't increase damage if it works properly

You’re saying she does damage only for each type of buff, not for each buff? If so that’s a shame, I tried this out today and fulcrum got up to like 30 hots at once
  • "Blackbeardpepe;c-1778275" wrote:
    You lost me at zeta luminara.

This. I wouldn't waste a zeta on Lumi just to put together a team based around a G-squad toon.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 7 years ago