Forum Discussion

8 years ago

zFinn

Why do everyone say zFinn is so amazing ?
  • He is tanky, has good dps, and his zeta gives 35% tm and reduces all cooldowns for all resistance members when damaging an exposed enemy. Because expose, stuns and tm reduction are some of the best negative status effects in the game and he and Poe synergize to do all three of those very, very often. Because he has team cleanse and heal over time for he and poe. Because resistance is one of the most easily farmable f2p factions. Because zeta resistance is probably the best p2 HAAT option. Because if a zeta resistance team goes first and exposes a toon, it is very difficult to stop them/ get a turn before they wipe you out.
  • He will not gain TM when damage from expose is done, therefore he will just stand around and he also generally a slow toon. Zidious has some value but it is also limited value.
  • Eh, in my experience, I only use a full Resistance team. I will sometimes sub in my Sidious or GK, but that's it.
  • I've only recently gotten zFinn. GW node 12 hasn't had a single turn in over a week. It's amazing. Once I get some good potency mods with amazing speed for Poe, they're going to be my Arena team too. Speed is key here though
  • "ExarTheKun;c-1169599" wrote:
    Eh, in my experience, I only use a full Resistance team. I will sometimes sub in my Sidious or GK, but that's it.

Have you seen the video that uses DN and Thrawn? It was insane!
  • Wonder how Cassian would do? Transfer exposes into one toon to one shot them
  • "evanbio;c-1181349" wrote:
    Here's a question. Could a 5* zFinn led resistance team work in GW? I have the other resistance members at 7*. But Finn is behind. Obviously I would like to get him to 7 eventually...but I don't have infinite cantina energy. So, how would he do at 5*? Not sure I'm actually going to do it...just curious at this point.

Every toon that has utility is useful at any stars. Nihlus, chaze, GK, Thrawn... you want them for their abilities, not as much for their strength. zFinn will work perfectly fine. You'll destroy.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago