Forum Discussion

Vice_Torn
Rising Newcomer
8 years ago

ZZoda as a Zaul counter?

Sadly I missed the Sith Bandwagon.... And as FTP it will be a while before I can make a Sith team.

Currently I have a Zeta on my Yoda in Battle Meditation with 265 Speed. With some mod flips I can give him 67 Tenacity and 259 Speed.

I Run Dooku(L) Rey(zeta) TFP SThan Zoda, and can Beat Zaul teams as long as my Zoda goes first and Pop Battle Meditation. Works very nice well Zoda moves early, AI will do AOE debuff which my toons dodge gaining Offense UP. However more and more those near the top of my shard run Sith Assassin or a EP with enough speed to move before my Zoda. It is near impossible for me to get enough speed on Yoda move first. Even with QGJ lead My Zoda will move move before sith Assassin.

I biggest issue in this game is that I do not plan ahead.

I am thinking of putting a Zeta on Yodas leader ability (for two zetas on him, hense the ZZoda.) and running the following Squad...

ZZoda JKA GK(eventually) Barriss(zeta eventually) and QGJ or SunFac or (?)... With leader ability, my ZZoda would have 100% tendacity, and with luck resist the first debuff, gain tm and pop battle Meditation.

With Barriss's Zeta toons gain HP on crit hits, which would be useful given the advantage that Zaul gives.

Thoughts???

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago