Forum Discussion

riennatelemnar
Seasoned Newcomer
7 years ago

Breaking engagement

So my sim had to work HARD to get her boyfriend close enough to propose. It took WORK. I wasn’t happy with the relationship so I created a better match for her. This guy is awesome. I moved the guy into the household and they have a baby in the way. I had her invite her current fiancé over and a mushy kiss with her new boyfriend got him good and mad. But they are still engaged. What can I do to break them up?
    Anmirla
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Rhiannon58;c-16252219" wrote:
    "JULES1111;c-16251716" wrote:

edit: or you could just kill him. :D

Jules! What kind of Sim goddess would I be if I killed my subjects!?

Pffffttt...I do it all the time. Keeps them in line. Sometimes, they forget who's in charge. >:)

riennatelemnar
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Ah OK. They are in the negative on their daily relationship score but they are still about 50 on the lifetime score. So I guess I need to keep inviting him over and being rude in front of them! :D
  • "Rhiannon58;c-16257720" wrote:
    Fortunately, the unwanted boyfriend never moved in so when I do finally get them to breakup, no worried on who moves. Interesting idea theFella. I'm SUCH a mega-controller, I don't think I could let a couple risk having a bad wedding but perhaps I will consider that one day. Could be yet something else I've never seen in TS2 (the list is a mile long).

Jules, I once convinced my now 30Something gamer designer son to try TS2. He created a party, built a room full of grills, got the people inside and took out the doors. You can imagine the carnage. It was his way of saying he didn't like TS2. I never let him touch it again. That was probably 18 years ago. I still give him a hard time about it. *laughs*

Lol! Grills! I never thought of that! GENIOUS!!! :D
    riennatelemnar
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Hum. Maybe it was TS1 he did that in. Or it was later than I thought. As for the Goths, I presently only play my own custom city and Sims. I have never played the presets. I'll have to do that someday.