Forum Discussion

8 years ago

How to make my game running faster with CC?

I still have a strong interest in the sims 2 but it faded away since my gaming computer makes my game very slow. More slower than it was with Vista and a 32 bit system. I know I have a huge amount of CC that makes my game toxic and it doesn't help me at all.
In the past I always had this huge amount of CC that doesn't make any problems when I build/decorate. Even sims 2 was quicker than sims 3 in a non-gaming computer.
However I need all of them because I need to redecorate and built the houses the game refused to install properly. For now I only use my CC for build and decorate. More than 8Gb of content >:) What the Plum I did? Ha just awesome CC really and gorgeous houses. It's temporarily , after finishing to rebuild everything I won't use everything.

I keep my CD I don't want to ask for the UC. I consider the offer closed and my Internet connexion is DSL but slow speed. I don't want to wait for hours to have a game I got the CD.

I could manage how to make it run with windows 10, No more screen stuck at 800x600, no more grey Smooth Edges thanks to the great tutorials in Internet. Especially the stunning help brought by leefish forum.

My question is how can speed up my game continuing to use CC?

I play with a disc of Appartement Life as last EP , no- noCD.
Thank you in advance. Please be patient I am still a newbie with windows 10 and I am not sometimes good at English.

---

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-770K Quad Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB
Card name: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 200 Series.

• And it stills works awesomely now @Cinebar after months of testing. However for the gameplay I still don't try yet.
  • "JobiParsons2005;c-16382412" wrote:
    Try downloading the mod detector app? xx

You mean the DmitriM something program? That's for sims 4 and I got it thanks.
    My problems was about the Sims 2 and sadly people knows that isn't the same game.