Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Mod for slower need decay?

Hello, its really hard to go from the sims 4 to the the sims 2 as needs decay so fast! I cant seem to get anything done in game i spend nearly all my time trying to get my sims needs back up again! Does anyone know of any mods that slow down the decay of needs?
  • "Simsfan99111;c-16424351" wrote:
    Cool thanks :smile:

Your welcome :)
    Its a neat item. Theres quite a few neat stuff when you use the cheat that opens all the options up.
    Have fun ;)
  • "Rflong7;c-16407046" wrote:
    Wow... TS4 must really be easy. It's one reason I don't think people should move to the harder games. They have so much time to do everything- with the Elixir in TS2....

If BO is Boiling Oil and is on Lee-Fish, it won't link here.

For me personally, it's not that the Sims 2 is harder to play (which it isn't), but rather with my limited vision these days, I like to mod my game according to MY specific needs that will accommodate my playing style.

I do it for all of my games, not just the Sims ones. Modding - that is.

The link is still clickable, I checked it after posting.

Edit - Oh and like I posted before, it's customizable. So if you want to keep some needs active while disabling some, you can do that, or speed them up if you want more of a challenge during game play. It's all up to the player. It's not an "one size fits all fix". You adjust it to your liking.
  • "Rflong7;c-16407087" wrote:
    "Shae;c-16407068" wrote:
    "Rflong7;c-16407046" wrote:
    Wow... TS4 must really be easy. It's one reason I don't think people should move to the harder games. They have so much time to do everything- with the Elixir in TS2....

If BO is Boiling Oil and is on Lee-Fish, it won't link here.

For me personally, it's not that the Sims 2 is harder to play (which it isn't), but rather with my limited vision these days, I like to mod my game according to MY specific needs that will accommodate my playing style.

I do it for all of my games, not just the Sims ones. Modding - that is.

The link is still clickable, I checked it after posting.

Edit - Oh and like I posted before, it's customizable. So if you want to keep some needs active while disabling some, you can do that, or speed them up if you want more of a challenge during game play. It's all up to the player. It's not an "one size fits all fix". You adjust it to your liking.

Yes, I understand modding a game to the playing style but this makes it easier- no matter the style. :)

Weird, I checked the link and it when to Yahoo for me. :(

Fixed! Does it allow me to stop some needs while keeping others active? If so, maybe I'll give it a shot.
  • "Simsfan99111;c-16407173" wrote:
    Thanks for the link :smile:

You're very welcome! :)