Forum Discussion

TXShaggalot
Seasoned Newcomer
17 days ago

How to get Decay?

How do you get Decay applied? I’m doing conquest with Enoch lead and a full IR team and I’m not getting it at all. What am I missing??

• You can't use remnant allies that are empire with a leader tag or a droid remnant. Essentially you can't use either Moff Gideons or Dark trooper on the team

winterwolves
      Rising Traveler

You have to get killed without a crit. Then enoch lead saves you by applying decay and healing you upto 9 times. It's kind of like reverse endless ranks. So enoch unique zeta for 350% crit avoid would help. Voluntary vanguard to make your stormtrooper take hits to let enoch live would be good too.

ScottDulea
      Rising Newcomer

I’m getting 1 Decay per battle with Enoch, Death Trooper Peredia, Night Trooper, Stormtrooper and OG Death Trooper. I’ve tried it by taking out Stormy and Death and replaced with Tie Pilot and Scout and still nothing. 

• I did this in 2 battles you don’t have to win I have all the named troopers from below at 3 stars with maybe gear 4 or 5 I lost twice and got decay bonus done with Enoch lead both zombie troopers death trooper and storm trooper 

EdSolo75
    Rising Rookie

I got 20 in one battle vs geos.  Kind of an annoying feat since you probably won't win the battle if you want to max out the decays.

• I found having Enoch die got my ball rolling on a node with GG and wat.  My squad was 6-star Enoch, 6-star DT(P), r5 tie pilot, r5 storm trooper and r1 night trooper.  I’m swapping in scout next time to get some staggers. T took two battles and on auto and somehow I won the second battle for a star. 

• I use team Enoch lead, Death Trooper, Night Trooper, Scout Trooper and TIE Fighter Pilot and sending them to Geonosian. Even if Enoch die I still can get even 27 Decay per battle. If you will lose a battle Decay you got still counts.

MasterSeedy
      Seasoned Hotshot

Geos is a great idea. 

I should add that remodding your Remnants with CritAvoid arrows is helpful. And, too, if you don't find Geos, Mon Mothma does swarming attacks which can rack up many stacks of Decay. (I think MM/Rebels has a slightly higher CC% though)

• it's a pretty easy one. You just have to go against a team you'll lose to. If you kill them too fast, you're probably not going to trigger it.