Forum Discussion

ArilyBoo
Rising Rookie
3 years ago

New to Pre-mades ... Questions

Hello, So I've decided to get back to playing The Sims 2 and I never really did play the pre-mades before. I've always made my own families. I did watch a fellow Simmer on YouTube play the pre-mades and now I'm taking the opportunity to try it out. I'm starting off playing Plesantview and using the prima guide I'm playing the houses in order. I'm on The Dreamers and my question is who do you pair Darren too? Also who do you pair Brandy too? I've seen people putting Brandy and Darren together however Darren is in love with Cassandra. Right now she is a married woman to Don but I'm thinking she'll eventually catch him cheating and I'll probably have her and Darren get together. I'm just curious what other Simmers are doing. To me it makes sense that Darren is a starving artist and Cassandra is from a wealthy family. He would have time to practice his art without worrying about money. Also since he wouldn't be working outside the home he would have plenty of time to dote on Cassandra like she deserves.