Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Ottomas Family Bug Fixed?

Hi there! My sister has a question about placing the Ottomas family. She is playing TS2 on an iMac and has Seasons and Bon Voyage installed from discs. She asked me if it was safe to place the Ottomas family. I tried to read about it on the wiki, but it was unclear to me whether having Bon Voyage automatically makes it safe for her to place them. Can anyone please advise?

Also, I play it on the Super Collection (the Mac version of the Ultimate Collection) and I'm assuming it's safe to place them there?

Thanks!
  • From the discs would need to patch.

I don't know about the Super Collection.

But what you could do since they show up in every neighborhood is load up one of the premade neighborhoods and place them down and see who the father is when she gives birth.
  • MTS might still have the patches and or SimsVIP. Should be the 2 Season patches.
  • "garapoes;c-17422797" wrote:
    The family is safe, the pregnancy is not. So either kill her or make her an elder so that she won't have the babies.

If the game is patched before the game creates the family, then the pregnancy is fine.
  • "Cinebar;c-17420221" wrote:
    MTS might still have the patches and or SimsVIP. Should be the 2 Season patches.

Thanks, I saw those. I'm wondering though, how does it work to install them on a Mac like my sister has?
  • The family is safe, the pregnancy is not. So either kill her or make her an elder so that she won't have the babies.