Forum Discussion

5 years ago

"The Application has Crashed and will now Terminate"

Hi. I know that this has probably been answered a million times but I have done so much research and nothing has helped. My game will not stop crashing and I am so frustrated to the point where I don't even want to play TS2 anymore. I have never had this problem before until very recently. I have deleted all of the cache folders I'm supposed to. I using Windows 10 if that helps, but I've been using the same PC. Any help is seriously so appreciated.
  • Can somebody help me with the 4GB Patch or do I need to start another topic? When I try to open the game with the patch (don't know how to describe it but I'm doing it as in the video) I get: Couldn't open executable!

What does this mean?
  • "garapoes;c-17531326" wrote:
    Can somebody help me with the 4GB Patch or do I need to start another topic? When I try to open the game with the patch (don't know how to describe it but I'm doing it as in the video) I get: Couldn't open executable!

What does this mean?

Many of us here don't use Origin to load the game and or play the game. We avoided the patch, so it might help you to start another thread about this and get some info from those who are actually using Origin to play TS2UC.