Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Attention All Builders - I Need Houses

Hi,
So I am currently making my own world and I am up to placing residential lots. I want a certain look for my town so I have been trying to get houses off the exchange. But there just aren't enough. I was suburban style homes, the sweet, American style ones you see in every tv series, like desperate housewives and pretty little liars. If anyone has any nice ones, that are also furnished because I don't like doing that unless it my active sims household, please can you post a link? I have nightlife, world adventures, pets, ambitions, generations, seasons, university and island paradise. I don't like downloading anything I don't have the content for and I don't like using any player made custom content. I need 30x20 lots, both long ways and sideways, 30x30 lots. I was hoping to get a selection that is between 30,000 and 100,000 and a few over 100,000. Also if anyone has any nice farms/stables type lots that aren't huge, either 30x40 longways or 40x40. I know it is cheeky asking for other players to make/link me their houses to use but I really cant build nicely but I was hoping to make this town a certain image. I have spent the last few days trying to find houses so this is my last desperate attempt.

Edit: I am not computer savvy so I hate downloading files and having to move stuff around so I usually just use the exchange and download straight from there.
  • I always run anything I download from the exchange through sims 3 pack cleaner. I really don't like moving files around, I am not computer savvy at all, it rather shameful really, so I am afraid I would mess my game up. Like I said I use the exchange because its easy and one button pretty much.

Also I need to many houses to make a request to the design team
  • "Rflong7;c-17139896" wrote:
    The more you do the more you learn the easier it becomes. I mean, if you learned CAW then moving some files a bit can't be too much. :)
    It does get easier.

The Creative section builders almost always upload through the Exchange.

Yeah I havn't done well at all with CAW. Tried but it was too much for me lol.
  • Try thesimsresource - you can use the filter and find pretty much anything you desire, almost.
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims3-lots/
    iAMciane
    Seasoned Newcomer
    You should post in the creative corner, in the builders forum. You'll probably get more builders looking at your post there.
  • I can help with building homes and even building a custom world if you need one as I'm currently working on a Riverview makeover to have a fixed version to play when I want to play my legacies or a 100 baby challenge.It's an empty world requring only base game and the Riverview store world to be installed.