Forum Discussion

Lilia1971
New Spectator
6 years ago

Bakery Set

Hi I just bought the bakery set and placed it in my town. Is there a way to set it up to work as a bakery without owning it myself? I can hire a sals person but I cant seem to set it up so it has stuff to sell.
  • When I placed it, all the stuff was on shelves, then I visited in game and it was empty. Ill try what you suggested above. Thanks.
    IreneSwift
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Besides for using the NRaas Cupcake mod, you will also need to click on the cash registers after you place it, and choose "hire cashier." Your sims don't have to own the bakery to do it, at least not if you use the mod. I don't know whether it would work if you don't have it, but it wouldn't do any good anyway, if there's nothing to sell.
    KevinL5275
    Seasoned Rookie
    "IreneSwift;c-16997621" wrote:
    Besides for using the NRaas Cupcake mod, you will also need to click on the cash registers after you place it, and choose "hire cashier." Your sims don't have to own the bakery to do it, at least not if you use the mod. I don't know whether it would work if you don't have it, but it wouldn't do any good anyway, if there's nothing to sell.

Which cash register do you use?
  • Hi. Thanks for all the replies. I'll add that mod now and see what happens.
  • I just got this set too.....and rut roh...it's not restocking itself? No one owns it, so I just assumed.......hmmm. Does the shelf keep food good forever? I miss the TS2 days when food in your inventory lasted forever. If anyone is using parts of this set for anything clever, I'd love to hear about it. I kind of don't get it and again have testing to do, but I'm already doing that on well....everything else :)