Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Big, Main Sims 3 thread has disappeared!!!

🚨Hello my friends, Emorrill here...

So, I'm sure some of you have noticed that the big, main "What Happened in Your Sims 3 Game Today?" thread has disappeared. Needless to say this has caused me to panic greatly... 😱

It could've been due to trying to move it to the Sims 3 section of this forum from the Sims Franchise Discussion area. 

I have reached out to the proper folks to look into this and was assured that threads are never deleted, so hopefully it will be recovered/turn up on its own very soon, but in the meantime I just wanted to give y'all a heads up as to what happened so that you won't panic as much as I am right now. πŸ˜¬πŸ’—

Hopefully by the time you see this, it will have shown up again. In the right spot. πŸ˜‰πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Oh the joys of a new forum...

Let's all try to keep calm and sim on y'all. (I'm telling myself this more than anything! πŸ˜„)

Sincerely,

Emorrill πŸ’œ

• 17SLAYYes. A few of us Heros are working on moving those provided the new forum behaves and allows us to do it. 😜

And yes, I am very very relieved to see it back! ⭐ And in the right spot! πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰

• If any of y'all feel like sharing some of your gameplay pictures here for the time being, you're very welcome to do so. I always like seeing what y'all are up to. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

17SLAY
    New Traveler

ohh ahaha it is there i had a look again oops!! Glad its back :)

17SLAY
    New Traveler

emorrilldo you know if theres plans to move any of the other sims 3 threads back to the sims 3 section?? The daily deals for one is very out of place in the sims franchise discussion πŸ˜‚

emorrill
      Hero

17SLAYYes. A few of us Heros are working on moving those provided the new forum behaves and allows us to do it. 😜

And yes, I am very very relieved to see it back! ⭐ And in the right spot! πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰

me1620
      Rising Adventurer

17SLAY- Thank you for mentioning moving the Daily Deal thread.  Other players have mentioned that it would be beneficial to have the DD thread moved to the Sims 3 section.   

emorrill- Is there a procedure to request a thread be moved or does this post suffice? Please and thank you. πŸ˜ƒ

• 6 hours after you posted this, and I’m still having issues. Hope it’s resolved soon because I can’t see the message you tagged me in on the thread now.

emorrill
      Hero

I'm sorry my friend. 😒 I do hope it gets fixed very soon.

I may have to tag some of the higher ups soon if we don't see it. 

17SLAY
    New Traveler

Oh my goodness!! it must be because of how large the thread was!! omg i hope they fix it 

Rflong7
    Seasoned Adventurer

Wait... Heros are moving or can move topics? Are you monitoring this section/site, too? 

• Yes, people with rank have some extended privileges, sort of a carryover from Answers HQ.  For example, moving threads to the correct forum is critical for troubleshooting purposes, as is merging multiple posts about the same Known Issue.  (Merging isn't fully functional right now, but that's a separate matter.)

We're absolutely not moderators and don't have mod rights; this is just for the purpose of keeping things organized.