Forum Discussion

4 years ago

can´t download and install simsstore content

hi
i don´t know if this is the right place to ask about the simsstore, but here we go.
i have some trouble downloading and installing simsstore content.
I have tried updater, repair re-install both stream and origin versions of sims3 without it helping and I can keep typing my log in without anything happening.
i do not have any mods and cc in my sims3 folder and install these are pulled out on my desktop. is there anyone who can help me a little here.
Thank you in advance for your help
    karritz
    Seasoned Novice
    Internet Explorer is the one you need to clear cache files to try to fix the problem.
  • i can now download my store content but my 3 store worlds and dlc bonus packs won´t show up in main menu cas and bb. mode.
    what can i else do?
  • Is it not downloading at all to launcher?
    Have you tried a different browser?
    Also try clearing the cache from Internet explorer, even though
    you may not use it, the launcher does.
  • first it won´t download to launcher at all.
    last nigth i could download to launcher and install but riverwiev, hidden springs, monte vista and my other store content but it does not appear in the main menu, buy and build at all.
    i usening google chrome had just try micro. edge and its the same show as installed but its not in the game.
    also i had just cleared mu cache files that didn´t help.
    cclearer and windows re-install here i come.
  • i still have the problem even after i cleared windows edge cache and cookie files
  • i don´t what was wrong with my pc but after reinstall windows for a 2 time in this week it seems to work now.
    Riverwiev, hidden springs and monte vista worlds is show up in the main menu all three worlds are downloaden with windows edge.
    PalmArrow
    Seasoned Hotshot
    @ChillGarbo , it has to be Internet Explorer, not Edge. I used to be able to to get to Internet Explorer from Edge on Windows 10, by opening any website in Edge and then choosing the option "open with Internet Explorer" which was, I think, in the "..." menu. But I just checked and I don't see this option - perhaps it was removed in an update? But IE still exists on my computer and I was able to find it by typing "Internet Explorer" into the search bar. I hope this will work for you too!
  • its workning fine with edge as i said i to reinstall windows 10 to get the content installed to my game main menu.
    first sims4 problem then sims3 now i am wondering how many hrs of trucking i have in front of me.
    PalmArrow
    Seasoned Hotshot
    @ChillGarbo , looks like we were typing our comments at the same time, so I didn't see that your problem was solved. I'm glad everything is okay!