Forum Discussion

13 years ago

can't edit werewolf sims apperance?

is this happening with anyone else?
I made a werewolf sims but i can't change his facial hair or looks even when I uses TestingCheatsEnabled to go into CAS mode :(
is this a glitch or happening to anyone else?
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1 wrote:
    I'm having the same issue. I guess it works OK on new sims, made in CAS from Edit Town, but not on existing sims. The way I understand it, we're supposed to be able to change existing sims as well.

I was wondering if it was something I did wrong, or if others were having this issue. This is a member of the Wolff family. (premade)

It gave me a message that says to change the appearance of a werewolf, click the "transform" button over their portrait. I don't have that button.

It's a GLITCH, I have the 'transform' option in my game in CAS...
    Horrible glitch too... I HATE all the hair they get/have in Werewolf form. I always remove it all with any/ every werewolf I make... Except a few I leave the male with chest hair, and I think I left one female with some upper body werewolf hair-- or it was a male...?
  • Does anything happen if you click on the picture beside where it says werewolf?
  • Does anyone have a picture of where the transform button is located? I have no mods in my game and I have yet to find it.
  • The transform button for people without Master Controller simply isn't there, which doesn't allow them to customize their werewolf in-game. :evil: :!:
  • The same thing happened with mine. So her werewolf look was just the way I wanted it but then after she gave birth her appearance for both her and her husband's werewolf form. :(
  • Has this been fixed or still an issue?
    I am playing my very first werewolf sims and i cannot find nothing in CAS to enable me to choose what i want my werewolf to look like especially hair and clothing. I have Nraas MC and have tried without it too. Nothing is a given and i'm wondering if this is still a reoccurring issue! Because it is for me. :(
  • "bebasim;c-16238540" wrote:
    Has this been fixed or still an issue?

The NRaas MC fix only works if you use an MC command to put the sim into CAS or some subset of it like MC > Stylist unless the MC Integration add-on module is also present. The current version of NRaas Hybrid allows werewolves to use the Special outfit category and provides a further fix for those having trouble with the original one -- the werewolf doesn't really need to be a hybrid for that to work, reportedly.

If you would like some assistance with the NRaas fixes, I am sure we can help with that if you post at NRaas. I don't play very many werewolves myself so don't have tremendous amounts of experience here.
  • "bebasim;c-16238540" wrote:
    Has this been fixed or still an issue?
    I am playing my very first werewolf sims and i cannot find nothing in CAS to enable me to choose what i want my werewolf to look like especially hair and clothing. I have Nraas MC and have tried without it too. Nothing is a given and i'm wondering if this is still a reoccurring issue! Because it is for me. :(

Look at the sim's thumbnail in CAS, at the bottom. That's where you click to save to the sim bin or share. There should be an option to transform the werewolf sim into his/her werewolf form. In my very limited experience some time ago I could freely edit the werewolf form in CAS when creating a new sim and having the customization stick. But taking an in-game sim into Stylist or Edit in CAS (with MC) didn't work - I could edit the werewolf form but the customization didn't stick. And that was with NRaas MC and it's Integration module, but not Hybrid. I don't know if this issue still persists, or whether I just needed the Hybrid mod to get that to work.
  • @TreyNutz I watched some videos to see where the transform button should be located and i don't get that at all in my CAS, i have two werewolfs now and neither of them work, fairies do, i have the ability to change their wings,mermaids work, i haven't tried the other supernaturals just yet but my two werewolf sims just wont show me the transform window above the portrait image at all :(
    They do have their eyes changed to show they are werewolf's and in game play do everything as one should do, one is nearly an alpha i'm working on leveling him up as far as he will go to see what his howl is like when he's completed his ranks... although i wish there was a little indicator like in fairies and witches that tell you where their power is at. However in CAS nil abilities to work on their hair and face etc once transformed, the only way i find out is in game play how they will look :( Disappointing that this hasn't been fixed or a patch that can be found. I have been searching and still no avail.

About The Sims 3 General Discussion

Connect with fellow Simmers and share your experiences in The Sims 3 official community.6,697 PostsLatest Activity: 33 minutes ago