Forum Discussion

19 days ago

Werewolf expansion question

Can you just walk up to a sim and bite them, turning them into a werewolf in a couple of days?. Or do you need to become friendly and ask their permission?

Its just I don't know if its because of a mod but when I'm on my vampire I can go to anyone at night and they become hypnotized and I can bite them turning them into a vampire in a couple of days. I was wondering if werewolf's had the same thing?

EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace

Both. You walk up to them and bite them. Or you can ask if they want to be a werewolf first. If they say yes, you can bite them without a relationship damage.

Unlike with Vampires, asking if a sim wants to be a werewolf does not immediately lead to turning once accepted. In addition, werewolves without the perk can also ask if another sim wants to be a werewolf (as any werewolf can give cursed bites during full moon).

Oh, and if your sim has Chomp Champion reward trait, they can bite any sim without any negative reactions.

atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran

Just like vampires can create vampires, werewolves can create werewolves by biting them. And just like vampires they require a perk to unlock this option. On the third rank, werewolves can get the curse bearer perk. With this perk they can create new werewolves. 

The werewolf can initiate the bite but I don't recall if this is a friendly or a mean interaction. Other sims can also ask to be turned by a werewolf with this perk when they are friends.