Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Werewolf-Vampire Hybrid

I just really want to geek out with people who understand. I created a werewolf-vampire hybrid by accident and omg I love her!!

So here is a screenshot of her and the UI. You'll see she has vampire energy and need requirements, but she's in the middle of a rampage from her wolf side. When she rampages, it causes her to seek out a nearby sim and drink uncontrollably. I cannot do anything with her besides snarl at people and make her run savagely (which she does get on all 4s to do). She has the excitable wolf trait, so she gains fury faster doing things like watching TV.

The first time she transformed, she still looked like herself. The second time she actually changed into a wolf and you can see the little thumbnail of the black wolf she changed into. But when she went off screen to find the sim to drink and I found her, she was back as her normal self or her dark form self. The second transformation is also the first time the UI needs panel glitched up showing the fury stuff over the vampire. And I actually just noticed this UI is allowing me to access the werewolf perks when previously, it was the vampire perks.

I cannot wait to continue playing her and seeing how far I can take this hybrid.

https://i.ibb.co/kKNP75k/06-22-22-6-15-57-PM.png