Forum Discussion

14 years ago

Demon Child

So you may have heard I, like a lot have others, have been having issues with my game regarding Sims not aging. Basically what happens is- it gets to your Sims birthday and they get the little 'Have Birthday' icon in their transaction queue, but then... nothing. They just don't age.

I tried nigh everything to get my Sims to age (and I did actually find a bit of a workaround eventually) but through my experimenting I came across something disturbing...

I had a little toddler Sim who was trying to become a child, but as usual she got kind of stuck in the process. Using Twallan's Master Controller mod I took the girlie into CAS so I could save her to my Sim Bin- as she had actually transitioned but the animation hadn't happened in game, if you see what I mean. Now, usually when I've done this before, as soon as I leave CAS my game crashes... but not this time.

Instead, I was greeted by this sight:

Oh good glavan.

My poor Simmie has ended up as some sort of toddler/child mess. Eep!
Care for some more horror?

And, as if this wasn't scary enough, the poor beggar's face wasn't exactly stable- all of sudden it shifted from the above freakishness into a slightly more normal child's face.

Still terrifying though...

I bet Snugglesworth the Bear wishes he had never been born.

*has nightmares for the next ten years*