Forum Discussion

6 years ago

First person mod idea for Sims 3

Since sims 4 now officially has first person; I wonder if it is possible for anyone to make a first person mod for sims 3? It would be cool to play first person in a open world environment, I can imagine the fun that would happen. IMAGINE THE METEOR HITTING YA IN THE FACE WHEN YOU LOOK UP AT THE SKY!!! LOL! Sorry for caps, was being humorous. XD
  • I love first person, I find it immersive, not everyone likes it but I do. As for my suggestion; it can be done.
  • "CK213;c-16853330" wrote:
    "LordGalious;c-16852692" wrote:
    I love first person, I find it immersive, not everyone likes it but I do. As for my suggestion; it can be done.

I feel much as the others, but I have to say I indeed find it to be immersive.
    I didn't think I would use it in TS4, but I find myself jumping into their viewpoints. It just makes them come to life a little more.
    I love seeing my house builds from their viewpoints.

I wouldn't want to play from that viewpoint though.
    same here :) I do enjoy watching how others use the feature but it's not something I would use a lot on my own.

Makes for some interesting screenshots as well. Of course, we can get similar screenshots with the TAB key. This is how I take all of my screenshots pretty much.

• What Joanne did was just take a picture and set the angle to make it look like it's from the sims' view. That is totally different from playing in first mode, there is no comparison. You'd have to play in first mode in TS4 to understand.
  • "Sofmc9;c-16855715" wrote:
    I see a difference though. I'll post some close up picts on activity page if you want to take a look.

Yes, I’d like that. Could be kind of fun even trying to copy it, see if it’s possible ;)
  • JoAnne, AlexaKry, nice screenshots

Lol Joanne, those last pictures are really funny :p

"So I'm curious if you could recreate this in Sims 4?"

I will see. : ) I played first pov in the jungle adventures pool and it was awesome but there was no diving platform.