Forum Discussion

brandontaylor615
Rising Traveler
2 years ago

Good Starter Homes With No CC or Store Items?

Does anyone know of some good starter homes without CC or store items? Just trying to fill up a world with houses but having trouble finding any without those things.
    iAMciane
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I have a few in my studio. Just click the unlocked stencils link in my siggie and then look around.
  • Thanks everyone! Just trying to get some houses to fill the world with before I add Sims. Downloaded every house mentioned here, still looking through ciana's studio for more.
    iAMciane
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Just wanted to mention that even if a home has store content in it, the game will substitute something else for it, usually of a like item, so don't let store content keep you from downloading a place that you like. Have fun feeling in your world and playing it!
    texansky
    Seasoned Traveler

None of the homes in my studio have custom content. The first two below are store free, and the next three have one, two, or three items that can be replaced with something else.

Orchid Manor - NO store content.

Marquis Corner - NO store content.

Wild Woodland single-wide mobile home - the ceiling lights are from the store, but you can replace them with something else (the game will probably do this).

Start 'er Up - 2br, 1 ba - the porch light and the bookcase are from the store.

Our First Home. Pregnant! - the dishwasher, bathtub, and bathroom sink are all store content.

The other homes in my studio contain more store content.
    Ebony and Ivory Double Wide (4)
    Orchid Plantation (7)
    Betty's Mansion (48)

There are four more uploads that are not showing in my studio yet.
    Two other single-wide trailers (Fantasy Fuschia and Green with Envy) are nearly identical to Wild Woodland single-wide.
    Two other double-wide mobile homes (Lilac That Double Wide and Blue Suede Double Wide) are nearly identical to Ebony and Ivory Double Wide.