Forum Discussion

Lizzielilyy
Seasoned Veteran
2 months ago

Has anybody built The Sims 4 worlds in The Sims 3?

I think a lot of the worlds in 4 are gorgeous and I just wondered if anyone had ever recreated them or put the neighbourhoods in existing Sims 3 worlds? All I want from 4 is bigger open worlds (I know not gonna happen) so I’d love to see them in 3 🥹🥰

• I only know about Willow Creek and Strangerville recreation. Willow Creek was recreated in TS3 by Boring Bones, as LupineLycana mentioned above, but also by AsianaBox/AsianaSims, to download on patreon as well.

Strangerville was made by somebody nicknamed Possoms and uploaded on the exchange. Cjplays has made overviews of all three worlds, so there's no need to download "cat in the bag".  Overview of Willow Creek by Boring Bones is here, Willow Creek by AsianaSims is here, and here's overview of Strangerville.

Personally I prefer AsianaSims version over Boring Bones. She used a lot of spawners, but world is really polished and there's attention to details. Boring Bones has made a nice road job in his world, but most buildings are empty/deco, and doesn't look like practical to use. I'm more towards gameplay than aesthetics, maybe that's why.

As for Strangerville... it has wild colors. But that's good, cause I've been bored to death with default green grass in most custom worlds.

• I did some digging and I've found that someone actually recreated Willow Creek in the Sims 3. The person is called Boring Bones and they have a download on their patreon.

I haven't downloaded it myself but it could be worth checking out if you want a Sims 4 to Sims 3 world conversion.