Forum Discussion

15 years ago

Help! Bella Goth is a polygamist!

I have been playing this game for awhile now and never came across this before. I wanted Bella and Mortimer Goth to get married and have kids, but Bella was the girlfriend of Malcolm Langraab and Mortimer Goth was dating someone else, so I had Bella and Mortimer break it off with them to be together. I managed for them to get married and have their first child. This is where it gets weird.
I left the household to check on another one and play for a little. When I returned Bella had left Mortimer and their son. I checked Mortimers relationship panel and they were still married though. BUT I noticed in the family tree that their son had a half baby sister born and the father was Malcolm Landgraab!!
Naturally I loaded the Landgraab household. Bella wasn't there either and there was Malcolm left alone with a new born baby girl. I checked his relationship panel and it said that he and Bella were married.
So is it possible for Bella to have two husbands and run away? I can't find her anywhere. I hope she doesn't just keep on marrying guys, giving birth and running off. Has anyone else experienced this? :?: