Forum Discussion

LaBlue0314
New Scout
6 years ago

I have a simple question about family and personal inventory, and moving

It's been a while since I last played Sims 3, and I have just created my sim. Due to lag, I am starting her out in an almost empty world. I am setting her up the way I want before saving her to the family bin to place in another game save. My question is will all her stuff in her personal and family inventory carry with her? I know all the other stuff gets saved, but I just can't remember this part (been playing Sims 4, and nothing gets saved there).
  • I'm planning to start a new legacy challenge in Logan which is a world I made in CAW and it's totally blank in a new save as it had not lots placed in CAW when I was making it.I'll be starting them out in that town and just import my Mod settings from the 114 NRaas Mods I have installed.Empty worlds can host legacies that start from just one couple and gradually grow to a few in a few years before they start families and those remain stalbe if you tune and configure story progression to run more like the TS2 style of story progression which is mostly in maunal mode.I probably change just about everything in story progression so it's got almost none of the default settings from NRaas when I'm done tuning it.