Forum Discussion

texansky
Rising Traveler
2 months ago

Is this the permanent residence of the Sims 3 forums now?

As the title asks, I want to be sure I am at the "new and improved" forum and not the temporary forums EA had in the interim. The temporary forum at least had subfolders based on specific topics. Why is this one so lacking in organization? I can't easily navigate to the latest replies I haven't read in a post. Example: What happened in your Sims 3 game today?

Has anyone successfully scrolled to the bottom of the Sims 3 forum page here? I am concerned my PC or phone will explode with the effort. Or I will get impatient and give up.🙃

~texansky~

Sprottenham
    Seasoned Adventurer

I would like to say "I hope not", but unfortunately I think it is.

• texanskyYes, this is the new Sims 3 forum. 👍🏻 Welcome!

They're still working on getting the forum better organized and will hopefully create some subforums for the Sims 3 area very soon. 🤞🏻 But right now it's going through some growing pains that we all pray will be resolved soon. 

As for my big thread, here it is. 😊 It's in the Sims 3 section of The Sims forum area, under "Most Viewed." 

You'll need to click on "Newest" in the dropdown box below the very first post to see the most recent posts. Otherwise you'll be hitting the "More" button and scrolling for HOURS! 😳We don't want that...

😘

texansky
      Rising Traveler

emorrillThanks for the quick reply. Here's hoping they can decide on subforums that make sense for The Sims 3 forum members and will figure out which existing posts will go into which appropriate subforum. It sounds like a very daunting task.

Sprottenham
        Seasoned Adventurer

And precisely because it would be such a daunting task I cannot believe that nobody in the organization thought about it in advance...