Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Just redownload EVERY single sims 3 expansion

The title says it all! I'm back to playing the sims 3. Took me an entire day to install every expansion and stuff pack and I can't wait to start playing.

Now to big question, do I start with a legacy or just jump in and do whatever?
  • Welcome back!

If you haven’t played for a while you may prefer to just experiment and enjoy getting to know the game again.
  • Welcome back :)

Can I ask how you reinstalled your game? That may have a bearing on why you can't access CAS items. Best to check this out in the Help section. It may be something very simple to fix.

Hoping you get your problem quickly sorted and can start simming soon. There is so much stuff in the game why not set up a single sim, turn off aging and go rediscover a few things you used to enjoy. For me it would be snow angels :)
  • "MidnightAura;c-17103675" wrote:
    Welcome back!

If you haven’t played for a while you may prefer to just experiment and enjoy getting to know the game again.

Unfortunately it's not going so well. I can't access any clothes or hairstyles in game. No clue why as I don't have any CC or mods.
  • "Luclylu;c-17103733" wrote:
    "MidnightAura;c-17103675" wrote:
    Welcome back!

Unfortunately it's not going so well. I can't access any clothes or hairstyles in game. No clue why as I don't have any CC or mods.

What happens when you try?