Forum Discussion

JaseSims
Seasoned Novice
13 years ago

My Gift To Those Who Own Lunar Lakes...

Hi everyone...
Although I personally don't own Lunar Lakes, I've enjoyed looking at all the wonderful pictures of those who do and was inspired to make something for it. Since the neither Salon/Tattoo Parlor from either "Ambitions" or "Pets" would look good in Lunar Lakes, I decided to remodel the one from the sim bin that came with "Pets" because I thought the floorplan/design would work well with the spacey theme.

I used those free space-themed items that came with the latest patch and I think it turned out quite nicely. Of course you'll probably want to tweak it a bit when you get it (i.e. delete the base game park bench I used and use the Lunar Lakes one instead and the same thing with maybe the wall lights). I didn't use any terrain paint other than the crystal paver one that came with the patch so hopefully the space terrain will replace the Riverview grass that showing in my pictures. :-)

I tried to replicate what I've seen in the all Lunar Lake screenshots I've seen so that it blends in with the town/world. Here's some pictures of it...

First here's the outside front.

And here's the outside back, I put big trees and fountains to help it blend in and not be so plain.

I put it on a 20x30 lot, I sure hope there's an empty one in Lunar Lakes to use, that's the size of lot I tend to use most often.

Downstairs of the Salon side.

Upstairs of the Salon side.

Downstairs of the Tattoo Parlor side.

Upstairs of the Tattoo Parlor side.

And on the roof, I put that solar panel floor tile like I saw on the roofs of EA built Lunar Lakes buildings so it would blend in some more.

You can download it in my studio here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5198254
I use things from the following EPs and SPs...
Base Game, High End Loft, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Town Life, and Master Suites.

Forgot to add this originally...
No CC used, Not even Store Items, only items from Base, EPs, and SPs.

I hope you all like it, I think I'll make a Lunar Lakes Consignment Shop next if you all like this one. :)