Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law!

Has anyone done this LTW? I've never done it before and have a Kleptomaniac teen, so I thought I'd try it. I'm wondering if anyone knows how this works.

So far he's stolen a few items in the homeworld and that seemed to count for the LTW. Then I sent him to university and he stole quite a few cars, laptops, statues, lights... But on returning home the count for the LTW was reset and none of the items he stole seems to count, and his previous acquisitions no longer seem to count. :(

Is traveling generally going to reset this wish? (I use NRaas Traveler which may or may not have anything to do with his reset wish count.)

Do swiped objects while on vacation usually not count for this wish? I'm wondering if there's any point to sending him on acquisition trips to WA worlds, Oasis Landing, or other worlds in general (ignoring the issue above for the moment).

Does visiting or touring rabbit holes ever result in a kleptomaniac sim acquiring an object? Or does the sim have to work or attend school at the rabbit hole in order to acquire something while in the rabbit hole?

Thanks for any insight.