Forum Discussion

karritz
New Spectator
4 years ago

Post your Roller Coaster/Gondola/Bakery/Old mill/Resort or Savvy Seller builds here

This thread has always been in the first page or two of the store. It has been sufficiently popular and has been getting new builds posted to it for years I am surprised EA have now decided they don't want us to access it any more. Since new posts are no longer possible it will gradually sink into oblivion. Now I know this is EA's intention. But we are the ones who are constantly looking for builds to download and add to our games so I thought, we might turn this thread into a place to post future builds, if anyone has any please post links and pictures here. We can keep the link to the old thread here so people can still find it.

I'm thinking we could expand the types of builds in this thread. I'll change the title when there are a few posts as no one may post anything at all. I hope you do though.
I will try to maintain a table of contents with headings to make it easy to find what's in this thread.

The Table of Contents is a few posts down. There are more headings in it than mentioned here so go down there and check it out if you're looking for something specific. I'm hoping to get some worlds in here too.
-------------------------

This thread is in the Store section. I started it years ago and it is still active. I see @Sandraelle just posted two of her recent new builds.

I thought I'd post a link here just in case you are interested and don't visit the store section often. Some of the older posts no longer have working pictures but most builds are linked to the Sims 3 Exchange so you can still get them. People do still add new builds occasionally so towards the end of the thread is where you'll find the new builds.

Roller Coaster Carnival and Amore Builds

This one is Bakery and Old Mill builds
Bakery and Old Mill Builds

Now and Then Century Manor and Amore builds in this one

Now and Then Century Manor and Amore Builds

This one was started by someone else. I think it's in the Worlds section. It is Savvy Seller Shops

Savvy Seller Shop Builds

Happy Simming