Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Pre-mades and backstories

I saw a couple threads on this but not exactly what I wanted. Has anyone here read the backstories of the premade sims? Comment which ones were your favorites!

I play in Sunset Valley and I'm doing the legacy challenge so I get to know my townies and I play with mods that have story progression as well as notifications for all sims in town and I just had a notification that Cornelia Goth is near death and executors for the estate will have to auction off the house soon, (i didnt even know auctioning off houses was a thing! lol) but I got sad and started reading Cornelia's backstory on the sims.fandom wiki and found out shes Agnes Crumplebottom's sister; then i read Agnes's backstory and that she had gotten married just before the start of the game but her husband drowned on their honeymoon ;-; and I just admire how much time was put in to writing these backstories and how they affect gameplay while in game.. so im here cause I want to know which ones you guys have read that you found most interesting!