Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Recently gone back to sims 3...

And asking myself every second why in the world I ever left it. :D

When I was playing Sims 3, I hadn't collected all the packs (at least not the little ones), and I have to say I probably didn't even do half of the stuff available in this game. When Sims 4 came out I just jumped to it, not realizing at all that it was going to be so...different. But with my new laptop, it's so easy to play Sims 3 on the highest settings, and now that it's not lagging, I'm seeing how (to me) that this game is so much better. Open Worlds, real personality, almost endless customization, so much stuff to do and explore, I feel like it's a game I can play for hours and not get bored. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally attached to my Sims 4 characters and the story I've made for them, but I'm currently only playing with one sim in sims 3 and it's so much fun, and I feel like I have so much stuff to do. It's almost overwhelming, but in a really good way. I don't even need mods, they're just minor enhancements.

I wonder, is there anyone else recently coming back to sims 3 and are loving it?