Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Send your children to boarding school?

So, I have three children in my legacy right now. The first were my twin girls at child stage who I sent to the most expensive boarding school. Then, I realized I know nothing about it. Could someone please tell me when they will come back, what to expect of this, etc.?

My youngest son just turned into a child and I am torn with, I don't want my only child home with me to leave, and that it is not near fair to give my twins a higher education and not do the same for my youngest.

Is it better?

Does it have a lasting better effect on the children?

What happens when they are there?

When do they come back?

Should I pull my girls out of boarding school or send my son with them?
  • Thanks annettesb, have two elder pets. One has been max elder for a few days now so I will wait patiently.

Plus, my husband is about to die. =(

Oh! And my last and final question (I hope), how can I put pictures in my thread?

Do I have to go through the whole mumbo jumbo of uploading them to thesims3.com then right click save to my computer, then upload to photobucket and use URL to put in here or IMG code? OR, is there an easier way that I don't know about? You think you would have the option to attatch your thesims3.com uploaded photos into your posts.
  • You can uploade directly to photobucket/tinypicture from your sims picture folder...

just when picking a picture change folder.... thats waht I do (with tinypicture)

then post the img... it gives the code...
  • omg...I can't believe it didn't occur to me to photobucket upload straight from the sims folder. Thanks again
  • I got Question How can create own boarding school on Sims 3 Next Generation?
  • Hi, everyone, I hope you don't mind if I add another question.

Will my teenager get the special graduation robe if he attends the school for 5 or 10 days? And, before aging, they spend a few days in the regular hight school?