Forum Discussion

LaBlue0314
New Scout
10 days ago

My sim's car is on fire (never seen this before) photo

My sim went to visit a co-worker, and her car caught on fire.  I'm not even sure how to deal with this, because since she is away the option to call the fire department is not there.

Spoke a little too soon the fire department eventually showed up.  ๐Ÿ˜–

• I don't even have a clue, it was sunny.  I even checked to see if there were any pyromaniacs in the area, but no.  But my sim did get $2,000 from the insurance, and the car still works afterward.  Win-win in my book, lol.  I have been playing Sims 3 since the first day it came out, this is a first for sure.

Miataplay
      Seasoned Ace

I don't think it was mechanical problems with the car. ๐Ÿ˜› I did read that if you have Seasons installed it will cause random combustion of objects like bushes and trees and indoor objects as well like a newspaper bursting into flames...I got this from Mod The Sims forum.. it's interesting. 

• That is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard of or seen in the Sims 3! So glad you got a picture of it. See, this game is still surprising 15 years later!!

• I've never seen anything like that either and I've been playing Sims 3 since day one! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

That's a real sweet car, btw. ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Supposed to be a '57 Chevy?) It makes my heart ache to see it on fire! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

me1620
    Rising Adventurer

LaBlue0314- I also have never seen anything that is outside catch fire.  Do you know what caused the fire?  Did the car get struck by lightning? 

Miataplay
      Seasoned Ace

Maybe? I have never had that happen. Cool pictures! ๐Ÿ™‚