Forum Discussion

LlamaOMama
New Spectator
3 years ago

Sim keeps getting stuck in elevator

Why my Sim gets stuck inside? Is there a value that modifies this?
    IreneSwift
    Seasoned Newcomer
    The elevators are buggy, and will frequently stop working properly. To fix it, I always edit the building and replace the elevator.
    IreneSwift
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "ItsMeThatGuy;c-18101644" wrote:
    "IreneSwift;c-18101367" wrote:
    "ItsMeThatGuy;c-18100812" wrote:
    "IreneSwift;c-18100807" wrote:
    The elevators are buggy, and will frequently stop working properly. To fix it, I always edit the building and replace the elevator.

But I live in Bridgeport!

You can edit the buildings in Bridgeport the same as in any other town.

K. I heard that sims who are Unlucky or Clumsy can cause this to happen more.

I never heard that, and don't know whether it's true or not. What I do know is that if you play in BP very long, you will probably have to replace every elevator in the world at least once, including the building where your active household lives, if it has an elevator, even if your sims are the only ones who ever use it. It's one of the reasons I don't play in BP anymore, and why when I use BP venues in other worlds, I make my own versions without elevators. Elevators are more trouble than they are worth.
  • "IreneSwift;c-18100807" wrote:

IreneSwift
    Seasoned Newcomer

• "IreneSwift;c-18101367" wrote:

• "IreneSwift;c-18101888" wrote:
    "ItsMeThatGuy;c-18101644" wrote:
    "IreneSwift;c-18101367" wrote:

I never heard that, and don't know whether it's true or not. What I do know is that if you play in BP very long, you will probably have to replace every elevator in the world at least once, including the building where your active household lives, if it has an elevator, even if your sims are the only ones who ever use it. It's one of the reasons I don't play in BP anymore, and why when I use BP venues in other worlds, I make my own versions without elevators. Elevators are more trouble than they are worth.

Agree. Elevators are buggy.