Forum Discussion

Katofhyrule12
Rising Novice
2 years ago

Sims 3 Moonlight Falls: Have you played it?

There are a LOT of videos on Youtube for Moonlight Falls!

I started Sims 4 playing Rags to Riches in Moonwood Mills. I think mostly because I watched some videos for runaway teens that showed me how to play that scenario.

I have been playing a bit in Sunset Valley, but I deleted my entire Sims 3 folder and started over in Moonlight Falls. I think this might be the world where I really learn how to play this version of the game. I certainly have all the video tutorial support that I could ever need. It looks like Moonlight Falls was more popular than Moonwood Mills.

In Sims 4, we start off in CAS building a character. In Sims 3, it looks like we are meant to play the premades. I remade Bailey into more of what I once heard the author of Twilight describe the character Bella. Has anyone remade any of the characters, especially Waylon Wolff? He looks like a dirty old man. I absolutely must do something drastic to him.

I really like the Sims version that gives Edward/Tristan a single sister that dates the werewolf, instead of the triangle for Bella.

If you played this world, I'd love to know how you played it. Especially if you have played both Moonwood Mills and Moonlight Falls.