Forum Discussion

riennatelemnar
Seasoned Newcomer
4 years ago

Sims with Evil trait drive me NUTS

So I like to have a calm city with happy families. In TS2 I ended up with a ton of clones of happy families. So I decided with TS3 to let the chips fall where they lay and randomized the traits for my Sims. I am finding that the Evil trait is messing with my families, one in particular. Since I rotate out of my families every 5 Sim days and leave them to their own devices (aside from divorce, moving, death, marriage, aging or having kids), I often come back to see that my evil Sim has wreaked havoc. Her relationship with her husband is almost always non-existent. And when I try to get them back to where they were, she freaks out half the time over something he has done and we're back to square one. She's constantly pranking her sons, slapping the butler, setting booby traps that anger her family. She's just a pain to have around. I should probably kick her out of the house to her own house and leave her to do her own thing. Her husband is the leader of the free world and deserves better. Hum.. That gives me an idea...
    riennatelemnar
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I'm going to try a couple of things but how do you divorce your Sims? I see an option on the cell phone to send a "break up" text to a spouse. Is that how?
    IreneSwift
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I've played a couple of evil sims on high free will. Eventually I got tired of their behavior and gave them a different trait.