Forum Discussion

brandontaylor615
Rising Traveler
6 years ago

Ultimate Sim Challenge, second attempt.

Hi everyone, and welcome to my second attempt at the Ultimate Sim Challenge. You can either or check out my old story to see what happened up to the beginning of Season Two or just read my little recap below.

So I started out with a Sim named Brittany Page. She was an alternate version of a Sim from another save. She moved to an empty lot with no house and no skills. Brittany went to University where she was only allowed to learn these three skills, Social Networking, Charisma, and Alchemy. Brittany became a werewolf at University and found most of the gems, metals, and insects the game has to offer. She graduated with a business degree then started a daycare in Sunset Valley. Once that job was done, she started the business career and married Christopher Steel. Together, they had a child named Lauren. Brittany worked at the bookstore and Lauren married Mack Keaton, a son of Justine and Marty. Afterwards, she moved her family to Riverview. This is where the second attempt begins as Llandros2012's rules don't say you can't do this and I am only playing for fun anyway. I'll post the first update sometime tomorrow.