Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Unable to find Party Banner in Game

Hi,

I installed the items and have been trying super hard but am unable to find this item in game. It's the same for the wedding party banner here.

https://i69.servimg.com/u/f69/16/73/53/52/store_10.png

Does anyone know where to find it? I tried Wall Decorations and Miscellaneous Decor.
    me1620
    Rising Adventurer
    @Nomiko13 - I found the banner in Sorted by Room - Dining Room - Miscellaneous Decor OR Sorted by Function - Decor - Miscellaneous Decor.

It is worth 50 Simoleons and the items in the in-game catalogue are sorted by cost. I found both banners from the Storybook Dining Room Set in my game.
    me1620
    Rising Adventurer
    I am glad that I could give you the information and glad that you fixed the problem.
  • "Me1620;c-17918544" wrote:
    @Nomiko13 - I found the banner in Sorted by Room - Dining Room - Miscellaneous Decor OR Sorted by Function - Decor - Miscellaneous Decor.

It is worth 50 Simoleons and the items in the in-game catalogue are sorted by cost. I found both banners from the Storybook Dining Room Set in my game.

Thanks so much. I had to download the Full Storybrook set for them to finally show up for me. Oddly, the Party Banner (Wedding Version) has no name in-game. It's blank.