Forum Discussion

ZeeGee1
Seasoned Hotshot
7 years ago

Launcher no longer installing store updates?

UPDATE: The official answer from EA is that players with Steam and disc installs should register their codes and then install through Origin, which will land the game on patch 1.69. There has not been an answer yet for Mac users, so I suppose they're attached to another object by an incline plane wrapped helically around an axis. Sorry. Many thanks to @puzzlezaddict for getting us this answer.

ANOTHER UPDATE: Moving this to the first post so it's easily found: LINK TO CONTENT PATCHES

STEAM PATCHES: There's been some discussion that store content doesn't work properly on a Steam install due to the content patches being different so someone on the Steam forum provided this link to STEAM content patches: STEAM CONTENT PATCHES If this download ever fails to work let me know.
----------------------------------------------------------

Occasionally I refresh my game folder by pulling my EA folder out of documents, booting up the launcher thus creating a new one, then closing the launcher and reopening it. When you reopen it asks if you want to download updates, and then downloads 7 content patches to the new folder. This is not working anymore. I've tried several times and the new folder will not download the updates.